The Invisible Children Organization is a nonprofit that is working to help the thousands of misplaced people living in Uganda due to the civil war, as well as the innocent children being abducted from their homes and forced to fight in the Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) under Joseph Kony.
Finally, President Obama has agreed to send troops into Uganda to capture Kony. As Invisible Children stated, this is a non-partisan issue. It is a human issue. I’ve sent in my note. I fully support the efforts of Invisible Children to disarm Joseph Kony and the LRA.
If this doesn’t encourage you that there is hope in the world, then I don’t know what does.
Check out this link to see Invisible Children’s video blog following Obama’s big announcement!
^^Seriously, this is the COOLEST video ever!
- logicisdangerous likes this
- l-a-r-g-e-m-a-r-g-e likes this
- lovedyoubeautifully likes this
- theperksofbeingapsychopath likes this
- fetusovereasy likes this
- turdmaster reblogged this from tootiredtostand and added:
- tootiredtostand posted this